Porcelain tiles are the undisputed kings of interior decor. Whether it’s your dining room, living room, or kitchen, whether it’s the walls or floor, porcelain tiles can beautify everything and make it perfect. In this guide, we will take you through the reasons that make porcelain tiles such worthy options. Have a look!
Porcelain Tiles are Affordable Luxuries for Common Man
Not everybody can afford super-expensive real wood flooring or natural stones for walls and countertops. Because so many people crave to have such interiors, elite manufacturers such as Club Ceramic offer mimic porcelain tiles. Mimic porcelain looks and feels exactly like real wood and natural stone.
Hence, with porcelain tiles, you have the option to give your house the look of luxurious wood and stone if that’s what you prefer.
Porcelain Tiles are Strong Enough to be Your Legacy Interiors
Just because they’re made of clay doesn’t make them brittle. They’re made of a special variety of clay that’s baked at extremely high temperatures and pressure conditions. The tile that comes out of such extremes is super strong.
Not only are porcelain tiles impact-resistant, but they’re also scratch-resistant too.
Porcelain Tiles are Low-Maintenance Options
There is a bundle of reasons that make Club Ceramic floor and wall tiles cost-effective, economical, and low maintenance. Let’s begin with the most important ones:
- Porcelain tiles do not absorb a lot of water because they’re very less porous. It makes them highly resistant to all kinds of liquids, not just water. Naturally, since they’re so non-porous, they don’t catch serious stains. Hence, you won’t need any special solvent to clean them.
- Since these tiles don’t catch stains, their color, texture, and sheen, and shine stay intact for years to come. Hence, they don’t require frequent corrections. It saves a lot of money.
- Porcelain tiles are undoubtedly impact-resistant. However, it doesn’t mean they can’t chip. But, the good thing is, you don’t have to replace the entire flooring if one tile breaks. The damaged one can be easily replaced without affecting the surrounding tiles.
Porcelain Tiles Offer Stunning Variety
The variety that porcelain tiles offer in terms of color, prints and patterns, and texture is stupendous. The most popular options that are just too good to ignore are as follows:
- 3D porcelain tiles such as Vivid dream, oval white, lavish white, and circle white.
- Designer porcelain tiles such as Venezula marble, Gesto grey, and Pidas onyx.
- Subtle porcelain tiles such as Classic Carara, Leza grey, Super black matt, and Grey fantasy.
You should also check the entire range of stellar varieties of Club Ceramic floor tiles and wall tiles before you make a final call.